The community (not of the ring) > About you

Hello!

(1/2) > >>

null1024:
Hi there everyone.  :D
Found out about Jo Engine from seeing XL2's cool Sonic Z-Treme project and decided to try my hand at making a game for the Saturn.
Here's a video, I'll post a thread about it when I'm further along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDbxkzVpJ5A

Cheers!

XL2:
Wow, it already looks amazing! I'm happy that more people are joining the small (but growing) Saturn homebrew community! Don't give up and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

mindslight:
Hi!

Welcome to our community :)

Danny:
Hello and welcome!
You got some nice ideas, it already seems like something that could make a nice shooter =P
Keep it up!  ;D

null1024:
Thanks!
Considered making a rail shooter ala Panzer Dragoon or Space Harrier, but decided against it (if mostly because I'd actually written one for a game dev competition several weeks ago, but also because I can play both of those games on my Saturn already  ;D).

Decided a sort of racing/time-attack flight game was something that I'd really not seen much of.
I'm pretty happy with Jo Engine so far, was a few hours from me drawing up the idea on a piece of paper and actually getting a moving ship flying over an After Burner style field.  8)
again, I'll post more about it when I'm far enough along to make a dedicated thread with a release

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go to full version