The community (not of the ring) > About you

Greetings!

(1/2) > >>

SaturnTeam:
Hello!

I just joined this forum. Also, I am a member of the SegaXtreme forum. I am the founder of Saturn Team. I am developing a 3D third-person game for the Sega Saturn, which, eventually, I will sell worldwide. It is coded in C using the Jo Sega Saturn Engine (Yes, I'm aware of the current SGL integration). I will also be designing a new game console, which is a follow-up to the Saturn, and will be a fan-made sister console to the Dreamcast. I am planning on making it backwards compatible with Saturn. Additionally, I am developing the premiere first-party title for the new system, which is a third-person game made with Unreal Engine 4. Feel free to check out my site in the link above, and to join my forum. Thanks!

itsstillthinking1999:
Welcome, best wishes for your project!

mindslight:
Hi Aaron, good luck for your project :)

SaturnTeam:
I just wanted to give an update on my project. I have had a lot going on in my life this year. Unfortunately, my project has been suspended for most of the year. I just moved my website to http://saturnteam.wordpress.com, due to money issues. I am still considering how I want to move forward on my work.

SaturnTeam:
Another update: My game is a scrolling shooter similar to Radiant Silvergun. I am coding it in C using Jo Engine with the Map Editor, which is done on Windows 7 Pro. I am conducting C concepts/practice coding using CodeLite in Fedora Linux 28. I do the rest of the work on macOS Sierra, including graphics in Pixelmator, modeling in Blender, sound/music in GarageBand, and cutscene videos in Unreal Engine 4. I test using Yabause in Windows and Pseudo Saturn Kai with burned CDs on Saturn. I am also considering creating a follow-up console to the Saturn and a game. However, I have not done much on that end. I am still considering all of the details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go to full version