Sega Saturn Development > General Jo Engine Help

Running Jo-Engine Applications on Actual Hardware

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith:
Possible IP Header / Iso creation issue as Jo-Engine was once confirmed compatible with Pseudo.

While I have not yet tested Jo-Engine compiled ISO on hardware due to compatibility issue reports, I have compiled ISO's with Jo-Engine binaries, a modified IP.BIN, and MKISOFS.EXE which I can confirm working 100% with PSv0.831 on my NTSC M-1 and M-2 Saturn Consoles.

When I have some time I'll hardware test an ISO created with the 04/12/2017 build.

EDIT: ISO created with 04/12/2017 build confirmed Working with PSv0.831.

XL2:
Awesome! Can you share more details with us? This is a really annoying issue that we all have (except those lucky modchip owners)

wraith:

--- Quote from: XL2 on August 01, 2017, 09:34:03 pm ---Awesome! Can you share more details with us? This is a really annoying issue that we all have (except those lucky modchip owners)

--- End quote ---

The cause is uncertain. What I can tell you thus far...

Jo-Engine compiled Iso tested on stock Saturn/PS0.831 confirmed working. (Background Image, Sprite, CD Audio)

Custom compiled Iso tested on stock Saturn/PS0.831 confirmed working. (Extracted contents of XL2  Sonic_Z_Treme_DEMO_v002 Iso)

Attached mkisofs as a possible temporary solution for those having issues. Simply place compiled files into CD folder and run Make.bat to generate Demo.iso . Great demo btw XL2, impressive!

XL2:
Thanks a lot, this is greatly appreciated!

null1024:
I gave that package a whirl to make the Sonic image demo, no dice. Still just a black screen on my end with the resulting demo.iso.  :(
Tried using both Pseudo Saturn 0.831 (went and reflashed my AR) and Pseudo Saturn Kai 6.074, both loaders.
Blank screen on all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go to full version